Great gifts for golfers can be both easy and inexpensive if you know where to look! If you are having trouble picking out a gift for the golfer in your life fear not – this guide will help! Follow these instructions and wow your loved ones with great gifts for golfers.
I know that to a non-golfer, the prospect of buying anything golf related can be super intimidating. I am here to help with great gifts for golfers.
It’s easy. Pick a few things from this list and the golfer in your life – whether it be a Dad, spouse or child – will be both thrilled with the product and touches that you went out of your way to better know their passion!
The list is broken down into four areas – you cannot go wrong with any of these. My main advice is to avoid clubs as those are best purchased during a club fitting – the one exception being if you know the specific club.
All golfers need the occasional restock of the basics. These all make great stocking stuffers for golfers and last minute gifts!
* Golf Balls
Do a bit of research…check your golfers bag to see what brand of golf balls they are using and purchase a few dozen of those! Or if you feel like a splurge you can pick up these Titleist Pro V1 or these Taylormades!
* Tees: every golfer needs more tees! These are great stocking stuffers! Have some fun with novelty tees!
Again, an easy trick is to find out what they are already using and buy a couple new pairs!
* Towels: Towels for a golfer can make a fun and easy stocking stuffer or help your golfer show their school spirit!
Rain gear is a great gift for the hardcore golfer!
Help your golfer improve their game with this variety of tools. Whether they need to work on their swing, short game or just love getting extra practice in any golfer will love these gifts!
* Putting Tools:
* Swing Tools
* Practice Balls
For the golfer who loves gadgets there are a number of great options to help them feel put on the course!
* Range Finder
For the guy who has everything – consider giving them an unforgettable experience! Depending on budget you can provide a nice lesson or day on the course all the way up to a once in a lifetime trip!
* Trips: grab your golfer a bag and a ticket and send them on an epic golf trip!
- Lessons: even a seasoned golfer would appreciate some lessons! A good teaching professional can shave strokes from your score! Check with your local golf course for referrals.
- Club Fittings: a serious golfer may want custom fitted clubs. Check out Mizuno or Titleist for scheduling!
- Local around: any golfer will appreciate a gift card for a round at the best local course!
- Consider pairing these golf gifts with something from my Whiskey Gift List for a memorable holiday.