Finding great gifts for hikers is a fun challenge! If you need some great gifts for hikers on your gift list than you are in luck! If someone on your gift list is an avid hiker this guide is for you!
Buying for great gifts for hikers can be challenging as it is not a gear heavy hobby! Fear not – this gift guide will ensure you make your hiker happy!
- Weather Gear: if your hiker likes to hike in the rainy season or takes multi-day hikes weather gear is a must have! This set will keep them dry!
- Backpack: any hiker would be thrilled to receive a new backpack for their treks!
- Boots: perhaps a hiker’s most important piece of gear is their boots! Ensure their feet stay warm and dry with a new pair!
- Trail maps: is your hiker dreaming of next summer’s hikes? Pick up some trail maps of their favorite treks or prospective hikes! These make inexpensive stocking stuffers!
- Memberships: help your hiker give back and get access with memberships to various conservancy groups like Sierra Club and Appalachian Mountain Club!
- Trekking Poles: these new walking sticks will keep your hiker moving!
- Experiences: if your hiker has all the gear maybe consider sending them on a dream hike! Pick up the flight on Last Minute Travel and send them off on a dream trek!
now what are you waiting for! It’s time to start your shopping! Follow this guide and be sure to deliver great gifts for hikers on your list!